Order Entry Interfaces, Instrument Interfaces, Result Interfaces
- Ensure patient specimen integrity
- Accurately capture all patient demographic and orders
- Increase the speed and accuracy of the case entry process
- Get your case workflow started sooner with fewer mistakes
- Accurately receive all testing results
- Reduce errors and increase the speed of the resulting process
- Increase patient quality of care
- Transmit or Receive results to/from any system in whatever format desired to retain existing clients and acquire new clients
- Display results EXACTLY the way the pathologists creates them and EXACTLY the way the clinician wants to see them increases client satisfaction, reduces errors, and increases the quality of patient care
- Implement industry standard or proprietary interfaces to EMRs, send out laboratories, physician offices and practically any other computerized system allows almost limitless expansion and quality capabilities.
- Identify at a glance, the state of your interfaces with color coded activity statuses.
- Control Your Interface, Don’t just monitor them with the ability to view and resend individual transaction.
- Analyze data as discretely as you need by viewing the last transaction or by searching for transactions.